Based on over 28 years of experience we are able to develop 100% customized products based on customer requirements.
We have a competitive design department which realise projects to meet the highest demands, with cutting-edge technologies.
All our elevators carry CE 2003 certification, meet the requirements of Directive 2014/33/EU, Anexe XI, Module H1 and correspond to European standards SR EN 81-20:2015, SR EN 81-50:2015, SR EN 81-21+A1:2012.
We have also the CE certificate according European Directive 2006/42/EC (Annex X) for design, production, mounting, inspection for lifting persons and objects to several fixed platforms which presents a danger of vertical falling from a height of more than 3 meters with the following characteristics: Qmax = 20000 kg, Hmax = 35 m.
Remote Elevator Monitoring
Our elevators are equipped with the SED device for remote monitoring, but also can be established a direct link of communication between passengers from the car elevator and service dispatch.
- Components underlying our lifts are supplied by renowned European manufacturers in the elevators industry
- Main control panel is equipped with PLC (99 setting functions) that integrated the ELMAS software
- Automatic doors fitted with frequency convertor
- Usage the maximum space available due to size parameterized constructive of the cab and doors
- Drive units with a long service life
- Travel speeds between 1 and 1.6 m / s
- Low maintenance costs
Electric elevators enable a low power consumption due to: the drive with frequency convertor, collect passengers travelling up and down, gearless traction type machine.